Iowa Council of Safety Management
Promoting Professionalism & Safety in the Trucking Industry
The Iowa Council of Safety Management (ICSM) is a division within the Iowa Motor Truck Association that specifically focuses on the safety, compliance, and regulatory priorities of the trucking industry. ICSM membership is open to anyone that is involved in safety and compliance --- both carriers and vendors. Individual membership dues are required to be part of ICSM and multiple individuals from one company are more than welcome to join ICSM --- a group discount applies to 3 or more from one company!
2020 ICSM Membership Information Packet
Benefits of Being an ICSM Member:
- SIX monthly webinars with FOUR satellite locations available --- or join from your own office!
- THREE mini-safety conferences
- Automatic registration to the annual Safety Professionals Conference
- Mentoring & job shadowing program
- Awards & recognition program
- Field trip opportunities
- Networking opportunities with officials from FMCSA, Iowa DOT & Iowa State Patrol
- Access to latest information on safety in the trucking industry.
Interested in Hearing More Information?