Truck Driving Championships
Des Moines, Iowa
The Iowa Truck Driving Championships (TDC) is an annual event that showcases the “Best of the Best” in Iowa’s trucking industry. This annual, family friendly event was first started in 1946 and has continued to be a rich tradition within Iowa’s trucking industry. This year the TDC will place an emphasis on thanking the drivers for all the great work they have done throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. Now more than ever, it is important to give these drivers a chance to showcase their skills and give us a chance to show our gratitude for their dedication to their jobs.
Participating drivers must have an accident-free record and so many years of experience driving a truck. Additionally, they are to be nominated by their companies based on several criteria including their attitude and commitment to safety and professionalism.
Dates: Thursday, August 5 & Friday, August 6
Locations: Hilton Downtown Des Moines & Iowa Events Center (Parking Lots)
Please utilize the following links to access event information:
2021 Iowa Truck Driving Championships Sponsors
- All Seasons Trucking, Inc.
- BMO Transportation Finance
- Bradshaw, Fowler, Proctor & Fairgrave, P.C.
- Casey's General Stores
- Central Trailer Service
- CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc.
- Decker Truck Line, Inc.
- Dickey Transport
- DISA Transportation Compliance
- DMTC, Inc.
- Don Hummer Trucking
- EBE Technologies
- Fleetworthy Solutions, Inc.
- GATR Truck Center
- Great West Casualty Company
- Green Products Company
- GTG Peterbilt -- Cedar Rapids, Waterloo & Davenport
- Holmes Murphy & Associates
- Hy-Vee, Inc.
- Interstate PowerSystems / I-State Truck Center
- Iowa 80 Truckstop
- Jim Hawk Truck Trailers, Inc.
- JMS Transportation
- JMT Trucking Company
- Joe Morten & Son, Inc. dba Motor-Ways, Inc.
- Johnsrud Transport, Inc.
- Kwik Trip / Kwik Star
- Lockton Companies
- Lube-Tech & Partners, LLC